Wednesday 24 December 2008

ME and MY BOSS

ME and MY BOSS

நானும் என் முதலாளியும் ......



When I Take a long time to finish,

I am slow,

When my boss takes a long time,

he is thorough


When I don't do it,

I am lazy,

When my boss does not do it,

he is busy,


When I do something without being told,

I am trying to be smart,

When my boss does the same,

he takes the initiative,


When I please my boss,

I am apple polishing,

When my boss pleases his boss,

He is cooperating,


When I make a mistake,

I' am an idiot.


When my boss makes a mistake,

He's only human.


When I am out of the office,

I am wondering around.


When my boss is out of the office,
He's on business.


When I am on a day off sick,

I am always sick.


When my boss is a day off sick,
He must be very ill.


When I apply for leave,

I must be going for an
interview .

When my boss applies for leave,
it's because he's overworked


When I do good,

my boss never remembers,


When I do wrong,
he never forgets



Oh...My God..... what to do?????????????




2 comments:

VG said...

damn!!!!!!!!

this is the world... what to do.. the ony solution,. take over the boss position. then everything will be fine. LOL

VASAVAN said...

Thanks for your visit viji.

LIFE IS A PROCESS OF ADJUSTMENT

SUCCESS IS NOT A PERMANENT & FAILURE IS NOT FINAL, SO NEVER STOP WORKING AFTER SUCCESS & NEVER STOP TRYING AFTER FAILURE................